What’s the benefit of the Google Display Network?
There are numerous benefits to running ads on the Google Display Network (GDN). According to Google, the Display Network reaches more than 90% of internet users worldwide. It spans across 2 million sites which provides an incredible opportunity to reach customers you wouldn’t be able to otherwise. GDN is still a relatively new tool in the marketing arsenal, which as a result is still under-utilised in the digital landscape.
Some of the benefits that can be achieved through the GDN include;
- Low cost branding
- Targeted advertising by interests
- Potentially low cost per lead / sales
- Visually appealing ads
- Remarketing opportunities
- Large audience
- Target by devices (e.g. desktop, phone, app)
- Different pricing models (Cost Per Million impression or Cost Per Click)
- Capture new customers attention